"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It can only be used by people who are included as such on the list of a national government commission.
- It should be possible for the local government commission to consider four or five different areas throughout England at any one time.
- The French government commission in 1998 claimed only 48 people died.
- She was the first woman artist to receive a government commission.
- He also appears to have been a member of a government commission on elections.
- He said that a government commission would investigate the loss.
- I hope their efforts in this respect, including the appointment of a government commission, will give significant results.
- Therefore, we shall establish a local government commission to consider the needs of each area.
- In 1926 a government commission agreed to pay an annual payment of £3000.
- Local journalists must now be licensed by a government commission to work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.