"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When children die, government subsidies to care for them end too.
- The school has been shown to have received government subsidies from 1692.
- Government subsidies will make up part of that loss, but those have now been cut.
- Can housing be built for the middle class without government subsidies?
- The average income for adults living alone is $6,282 per year, and $14,024 after government subsidies.
- There are government subsidies for housing and other social needs.
- If they're not, government subsidies are unlikely to make up the difference.
- Bring the cost down to around 10-15K (without government subsidies) and give the consumer a choice.
- They are still profitable, because government subsidies make up the difference.
- As more programs are started, competition for government subsidies has been increasing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.