"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is only one government school up to class 7.
- It has two large government schools and over five private ones.
- A government Public school is also working in this beautiful place.
- At least one government school be opened in every district.
- There are a couple of Government high schools, one each for boys and girls.
- There are two Government schools each for boys and girls.
- Government primary school for boys and girls at power house.
- But the law did not address the quality of government schools, and that, parents say, is the problem.
- He went on to become the head master in a government school.
- There are more than 15 government schools in the village.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.