"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All told, more than $250 million in government money will be spent.
- Little or no government money would be used in the project.
- They also said far more Government money was needed than now seemed possible.
- He hit him up for 50 million dollars in government money.
- By 1997, it had gone through $22 billion in government money.
- During the cold war, government money paid for military technology.
- The states provide about 60 percent (1988) of the government money.
- "You need that Government money to get the students in."
- If the town is successful it will mean £37.5m of Government money over five years.
- Central government money comes in the form of the rate support grant.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.