"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It would not be very different from the government organization that 24 percent wanted.
- This business throughout the years has provided market research to companies and government organizations.
- And he said, "I work as a network support professional for a small government organization."
- He says, "I'm a systems security guy for a government organization."
- Student Senate - a government organization in which students must run for office and be elected.
- The officials came from three different government organizations, and all said they had read the document.
- A majority of our clients have always been government organizations.
- In central or local government organizations, benefits might include providing a better service to the community.
- In 1913, the commission was spun off from the college and became a government organization.
- A number of government organizations has focus on infrastructure security and protection.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.