"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But over all, their performance has been poor, according to government investigators.
- Sure you don't want a job as a government investigator?
- Government investigators are going through the financial records of the company.
- "But just moments ago we had two government investigators here!"
- It remains to be seen whether regulators and Government investigators agree with him.
- Two of these travelers turned out to be government investigators, looking into just such crimes.
- But they said government investigators tried to suggest wrongdoing when there was not any.
- Government investigators and outside analysts say it would be a mistake to focus on a single organization.
- "Even anthrax experts have no experience doing this," a government investigator said.
- It did not identify the examiner but said that the information had been given to government investigators.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.