"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No industry police or government regulators could have asked for more.
- I hope that the child care industry and government regulators don't put those women out of business.
- I have lost faith in so many of the government regulators.
- Government regulators, though, allowed the banks to stay in business.
- But there may be little government regulators can do to reverse the problems.
- She was one of the only government regulators who previously served in Congress.
- And I have instructed our government regulators to stop it.
- But for the biotechnology industry, government regulators and the public as well, the questions are only beginning.
- "The Government regulator is the one we pay our taxes to."
- In effect, Government regulators, not company managers, are running the shop.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.