"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The women hope to meet with government officials and others who may help them.
- Many students are children of local government officials and community leaders.
- Government officials said they were not likely to take place before early next year.
- Within three years, Government officials hope, more than half of them will be in private hands.
- But government officials are doing what they can to try to make this a county in which you like to live.
- Instead, he says, government officials should make do without legal cover.
- We do not have a good health care system and 70% of the last budget was spent on government officials.
- It also has the right to question the president and other government officials.
- It is only government officials who would be hard hit.
- In other African countries government officials are part of the problem.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.