"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Then you have to go to the Government ministry and do the same thing."
- They wanted women to run at least 10 of Iraq's 30-odd government ministries.
- All of that work is done by the Government ministries.
- Employees at various government ministries said they had been told to go.
- Since 2001, David has done contract work for several government ministries.
- In doing so, she became the first woman to head a Brazilian government ministry.
- In Egypt, many private companies and several government ministries have asked their workers to do the same.
- This summer, a law was passed that took away much of the president's authority over the government ministries.
- The committee consists of 14 members from 12 government ministries.
- He made a career as a civil servant in various government ministries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.