"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When are we going to see government action on this point?
- The second is that government action, whether at local, national and international level, does work.
- This is the first such government action against a law firm.
- But it will not happen without government action, he added.
- Nor has it been the result of government action and state control.
- The film created a debate over government action on media violence.
- No government action has yet been taken on the proposal.
- But without firm Government action, the health professionals can do little.
- Good public health has always been a mix of individual responsibility and government action.
- I think having a critical eye to government action is a health part of democracy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.