"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their bodies were taken by government authorities and never seen again.
- The area of the county is divided between two local government authorities.
- Strong government authority certainly helped, but only when administered with an even hand.
- "Haven't heard a word yet from the government authorities," he said.
- Within months, government authorities made its first attempt to shut down the game.
- More than 600 families have been displaced, according to local government authorities.
- At the time, there were 2,700 ports under federal government authority.
- They said only the highest Government authorities could have approved the use of the military.
- If asked, companies must submit those records to government authorities.
- However, tight control was kept on production by the higher classes and government authorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.