"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now there are significant Government funds available for our campaign.
- Take all your money out and put it into a government fund.
- The first effect lay in who received more Government funds.
- "This will produce a better return than many of the things that get government funds."
- In 1991 he was accused of using government funds for a private home.
- A down to earth approach to beating the government fund.
- I know, you cut the government funds to help her collect child support?
- Government funds make up about 15 percent of its budget; the rest is raised from other sources.
- Government funds came to the aid of the industry during the decade.
- Still, the program needs $100,000 to complement government funds and get through next summer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.