"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The larger local government area had a population of 12,066.
- It is one of the most recent local government areas to be created.
- It also benefits from being the seat of the local government area.
- According to the 2011 Census, the local government area has a population of 100,617.
- Only a small part of the airport remains in the local government area today.
- City status is granted to a place within a local government area.
- This article is about a local government area in Victoria.
- An additional 37 other works are listed as significant in various local government areas.
- As such, it has a larger population than any other local government area in Australia.
- The Act established local government areas based on those already created by previous legislation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.