"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a world with a good deal of government intervention already.
- Without government intervention, countries will produce what they do best.
- But should market failure be the only reason for government intervention?
- Government intervention in interest rates was also a cause of the financial crisis.
- The net result would mean less Government intervention, not more.
- The scale of these government interventions was however too small to really change the situation.
- And the Internet's culture, too, lines up against government intervention.
- It took government intervention to make them up their production and bring prices down.
- I'm interested in the human side of economic freedom and government intervention.
- I would suggest that government intervention in the free market is the real cause.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.