"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Could anyone tell me when government power was made limited in this way.
- Government power and control became an ever bigger part of American life.
- "I really believe the only check on government power is a free and independent press," he said.
- But it is a show of government power, not popular enthusiasm.
- But you see, that's just one way to shrink the government power.
- The legislation pending before Congress will not create new government power.
- We have no constitutional court or other possible ways of monitoring government power.
- Eventually, the government powers came to realize that the press held the potential for a great amount of power.
- But many Republicans disagree, saying that civil rights is an area where government power should be applied.
- Today, China's court system is far from an independent entity that can curb government power.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.