"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And I believe this is a clear issue of government interference into our private lives.
- What's more, that money comes with far less government interference than it does in this country.
- There were no reports of government interference in this common practice.
- Those risks include too much government interference in the economy, he said.
- But the deal raised questions about government interference in the creative process.
- I had hoped we were now beyond reach of Government interference.
- Government interference, whether for political or economic reasons, is likely to make this assessment even more difficult.
- He believed in taking individual initiative and free economy from government interference.
- It advocated less government interference in the economy and free trade.
- Too much complex government interference gives rise to high costs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.