"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What is possible in a world of open government data?
- And according to government data, Americans eat far too much of it.
- Last year it paid $613 million, or less than 2 percent of the total spent on such care, according to Government data.
- Gov in 2009 to open government data to the public.
- Open government data is likely to have a long tail.
- Most of this large increase has occurred in the last two years, according to Government data.
- The team look through the latest release of government data.
- Provide a central platform for access to public government data.
- Total pay had recovered most of the ground lost between the mid-1970's and 1982, according to Government data.
- Yet patterns in the government data are not always obvious.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.