"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Government approval will take several years, even if things go well.
- The plan has yet to win full local government approval.
- She also said the building was still waiting for government approval.
- The deal is expected to be completed next fall, subject to Government approval.
- Tell me one thing in life that does not require government approval.
- In 2008 the Government approval for 4 new fire stations.
- But it is not clear whether he will receive government approval to do so.
- But without Government approval, it must still pay the workers their full wages.
- Government approval could come any time, they said, creating new competition.
- Industry experts have expected the drug to receive Government approval.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.