"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The latter part of its name is a native Indian word.
- The first three classes may include both native and loan words.
- A smaller number of native words fit this description as well.
- At least the boss mother seemed to know the native word for it.
- There are only a few other languages that have an equivalent native word.
- Its name comes from a Native American word for "fire".
- The name was thought to be a Native American word for "welcome".
- The village is named after a native word for driftwood.
- Italian does not use this letter in native words.
- The Nechako region's name originated from a native word, big river.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.