"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People say I should learn my native tongue, as well.
- No one here had seemed to speak his native tongue.
- I had no doubt that his native tongue was English.
- I might as well have listened to their native tongue.
- At first it seems the girls are singing in their native tongue.
- The baby answered him in all, and no one could have told which was his native tongue!
- "Would he have something to teach his own native tongue in there?"
- She'd never heard one quite like it, and she wondered what the other's native tongue was.
- Some he stood over and spoke to, quietly, in their native tongue.
- He did not speak at all to them in his native tongue, Hebrew.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.