"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The three players are native Hawaiians and have experience with the language.
- The court might not be willing to do right by native Hawaiians, but the university would certainly try.
- It makes you wonder what the native Hawaiians will get?
- Native Hawaiians have long had close relationships with their marine environment.
- Native Hawaiians continue to have higher poverty rates, lower education levels, and more health problems than white residents of the state.
- Native Hawaiians are included as the traditional cultures of the islands.
- He spent the remainder of his life dedicated to the native Hawaiians.
- Infant mortality among native Hawaiians is 28 percent higher than the state average.
- Both date back hundreds of years and were used for religious purposes by the native Hawaiians.
- Native Hawaiians make up about 200,000, or less than 20 percent, of the state's population of 1.2 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.