"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They have been shown to cause a significant impact on ground nesting birds and small native mammals.
- It is the largest native terrestrial mammal in the country.
- There are only two native mammals on the islands, a bat and a seal.
- Minorca does not have any large mammals native to its environment.
- Other native mammals have returned as well, including the tlacuache and the cacomistle.
- As with many isolated island systems, bats are the only mammals native to Socotra.
- There are few land animals and no native mammals.
- Almost all its native mammals (except the two monotremes) are marsupials.
- It is to be hoped that the city's resourceful native mammals will survive even in reduced numbers.
- Most mammals native to Ireland and long established introduced species are found in the park.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.