"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They can't be serious about not using a native language.
- Some did not have a word for it in their native language.
- S1 and S2 might not speak the same native language.
- Smith said something that must have been in his native language.
- Several other books in his native language have also been published.
- And how is it that we hear, each of us in his own native language?
- The measure of a person's total control over his native language.
- The young generation in general does not speak their native language.
- However, this native language will still be present in the way they both speak and write.
- Well, stick to Common or whatever your native language is.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.