"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The native fauna was just as poisonous, with teeth and claws to match.
- The native fauna of Madagascar are well represented in the park.
- They weren't supposed to experiment on native fauna with their own bodies.
- It is home to a large variety of native fauna.
- During his residence he further developed the grounds, which became known as a sanctuary for birds and native fauna.
- Australia has a poor record of conservation of native fauna.
- In 1960 he prohibited the export of Australian native fauna for commercial purposes.
- "I take it Koorn does not support any large native fauna?"
- The western end is a wetland habitat for native fauna.
- If the skull's interior was infested by some other native fauna, he wanted to know it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.