"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Our every man's native American heritage makes him into a whole human being.
- The period saw a mixing of European techniques with native cultural heritage.
- Today, this Native American heritage lives on in the range's name.
- In 2011 the center established a museum for Native American heritage.
- Many have a great deal of pride in Native American heritage and culture as well.
- To honor this native heritage, some of the trails in the park have been given Dakota names.
- There is the belief that it comes from Native American heritage.
- In 1875, he began to assert his Native American heritage more strongly.
- I consider it a privilege to represent a state with a rich Native American heritage.
- He was often cast in smaller parts centered on his Native American heritage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.