"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The native flora does little to help the soil retain water.
- Thick stands of the plant can crowd out native flora.
- It includes the native flora and fauna of all the countries above.
- He gathered strong vines from the native flora of the garden.
- At stake is the future of the country's native flora and fauna.
- It has not been shown to attack native flora.
- Through the society, he created an active field trip program to increase interest in the native flora of California and to document rare plants.
- The reserve is home to a wide range of native flora and fauna.
- In the garden there is also a great diversity of flora endemic and native to the area.
- From these times on there was considerable amateur and volunteer interest in the State's native flora.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.