"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was gray white as if erected from native stone.
- It also has a foundation of native stone, built without mortar.
- This rock is different than the 'native' stone of the area.
- It was constructed using native stone and logs cut near the building site.
- The outside walls are of a native stone, almost black.
- The first tower was built in 1826 using native stone from the island.
- Above it was a mantelpiece of the same native stone.
- The gymnasium, church, and shop building were all built using the same type of native stone.
- Constructed of native stone brought from nearby fields, it continues in use today.
- There had once been a building of native stone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.