"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was active against the French and their native allies.
- After eight months they were back, this time with an even larger contingent of native allies.
- The Portuguese and their native allies made two attempts to take back the position, but both failed.
- They wished that the French native allies would do likewise.
- Johnson, who was not present, wrote an account of the action which gave equal credit to the regulars and their native allies.
- New Mexican insurgents and their native allies were still on the path of rebellion.
- Cortés claimed only 15 Spaniards were lost along with 2,000 native allies.
- Denonville's troops and native allies went on to attack the Seneca.
- Tensions escalated as the two generals worked against each other in recruiting Native allies.
- Cortés himself claimed that 154 Spaniards were lost along with over 2,000 native allies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.