"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Instead he wrote in the language of the common people of his native island.
- When a young man he left his native island in order to study at the German yeshivot.
- But he would instead, bring his native islands, through his music, to the rest of the world.
- He wrote several novels, often based on life in his native island.
- He returned to his native island in later life, and died there.
- "Here," I said, indicating my native island in the west.
- Once he had, for a brief moment, held the title of this his native island.
- But he still keeps a fond and critical eye on his native island.
- He moved to London and completed a formation for his native island.
- The two married last year on their native island, which also seemed the perfect place to honeymoon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.