"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There he built a church and taught the native children.
- The native children were members of the various tribes which lived about the region.
- The launch was passing a small village and the native children had come out to watch it go by.
- Its agent forced native children living on reservations into schools to learn to speak, write, and read English.
- The school was part of a government program claiming to civilize Native children.
- She supported the first school for Native American children on the island.
- Two native children, whose father died crossing the gorge, are afraid and run away.
- 'I'll shout and see if those native children will come back,' said Jack.
- At once native children ran to watch the boat.
- A normal Native American child, though, would have stayed dead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.