"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Much else, however, seems to be in a native ceramic tradition.
- For many Native traditions, the earth is the central spiritual context.
- The combination of African and native traditions led to interesting religious forms.
- This story is at least four generations old - and in native tradition - handed down by word of mouth.
- This so-called custom is not part of our native tradition or heritage.
- Arab fiction writers do not have a long native tradition to draw on.
- But his drawings and buildings also show an interest in the native Gothic tradition.
- Of all the native traditions, the healing arts had the greatest impact on colonial society.
- I am about to introduce you to one of your native traditions, Colonel.
- The bodies were burned according to native American tradition and then the detail returned to the fort.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.