"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When might I ever see my baby's native land again?
- For the first time in 30 years, he looked upon his native land.
- Learn why you should go to my home and native land.
- He knew there was not much future for them in their native land.
- It would be 37 years before he was able to return again to his native land.
- I stand here and know this is my native land.
- Yet all Johnson, 29 at the time, could think about was his native land.
- The woman died soon after and the man was eventually returned to his native land.
- And have here in our native land All the things that made you grand!
- Many of them are now living far away from their native lands.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.