"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This use has provided protection for much of the area's native vegetation.
- These plants drive out native vegetation and have created a major ecological problem.
- The native aquatic vegetation is well established in that part of the river.
- Since then, the region has been cleared of native vegetation for agriculture.
- Much of the area is left in native vegetation.
- Little native vegetation remains as all the land has been converted to agricultural use.
- Keep a buffer of native vegetation next to a stream.
- I learned long ago never to underestimate the strength of the native vegetation.
- In these areas the native vegetation and wildlife have essentially been destroyed.
- The creek has a friends group that works to restore native vegetation and protect the area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.