"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its streets are all named for towns in his native Scotland.
- It is a replica in miniature of a church he remembered from his native Scotland.
- The song reached number one in his native Scotland.
- It is believed he may have recently moved back to his native Scotland.
- In his native Scotland, he has become a symbol of regional cultural pride.
- He retired from the game in about 1936, and died in his native Scotland.
- Loved basketball even though it was not exactly popular in his native Scotland.
- He still has a home in his native Scotland.
- I am more familiar with the problems faced by smaller islands, such as those off the coast of my native Scotland.
- She also missed eight greens, but was able to score well because the course is similar to courses in her native Scotland.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.