"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is something very different from what used to happen in their native country of Mexico.
- Indeed, he's no further off than his own native country.
- And, in 1989, only 16,000 of these citizens had returned to their native country.
- Long before any of that he had been known in his native country.
- There was no reason why he should not return to his native country.
- However, in 1948 he decided to return to his native country.
- Both had worked in Europe and returned to their native countries.
- He had not been in his native country for years and found that much was changed.
- He left his native country at the age of 18 in 1938.
- The fact alone showed this isn't likely their native country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.