"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The reason was his work, which among other things required him to seek out native leaders for conference.
- There, after a brief struggle, the native leaders were killed.
- The officials left on the same plane, after native leaders said they could not guarantee their safety.
- But to convince our native leaders of this is no friendly game.
- Native leaders attended to the church's mission in their absence.
- Native Canadian leaders say the decision was salt in their wounds.
- Increasingly, native leaders were trained to continue the work of the ministry.
- To this end, it promoted native leaders who would explain to their people the advantages of working with the Administration.
- Columbus then had seven of his men return to the island to bring back the native leader and trade more with the island's inhabitants.
- The next morning, the native leader reported that the refugees were very worried, their food was scarce.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.