"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he turned and introduced her to the native chief.
- In 1882 he was held prisoner for some time by a native chief.
- The area was left to native chiefs who had few firearms.
- Don't forget the names of the native chiefs and their towns.
- "Yet even now our native chiefs still count their wealth in cattle."
- Then there was the pesticide deal with the Native American chief.
- In fact, its name comes from a native chief that fought Spanish conquerors.
- He had sought to form a league made of the native chiefs against intruders.
- Still in 1558 he reestablished the local jurisdiction of native chiefs.
- He was used as an interpreter for conversing with the native chiefs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.