"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1935 he started to work as a teacher not far from his native village.
- He then returned to his native village and opened a school.
- All of the others had lived their whole lives in and around the native villages.
- He returned to work as a secretary in his native village.
- Sure enough, from the little native village nearby came many men, women and children.
- They remained a full week in the native village, and received no news.
- He was arrested and held for some time before moving back to his native village in the north of the country.
- He died on November 19, 1827, in his native village.
- He died at the age of 94 and was buried in his native village.
- At the bottom of the mountains they came to a native village.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.