"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The native code is executed by the computer's processor.
- It can be used with both managed and native code.
- Making those same developers use native code just makes their job that much harder.
- They do contain native code but are not completely native.
- This word is used in such terms as native mode or native code.
- Why not let the compiler produce native code on its own?
- This gives the class a "second chance" to use native code, if any is available.
- Go to a website, and we're going to download native code into your machine.
- It is not the only way, however: logic can be written with native code as well.
- There might be better ways to mitigate that cost than to throw the native code out the window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.