"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Private land use was in general insensitive to native wildlife.
- In some cases, native wildlife won't eat these new grasses.
- But the abundant native wildlife is even more of a draw.
- I drive from the interior down to the coast, where most of the native wildlife has long since been wiped out.
- But, he said, "The key is having enough residual vegetation to meet the needs of native wildlife."
- We have all seen the threat these species pose when consuming native wildlife.
- Oaklawn Garden is also home to smaller species of native wildlife.
- The man went off into the bush somewhere, built himself a hut, and started acting as a ranger for the native wildlife.
- This legal position is designed to disincentivize the commercial exploitation of native wildlife.
- Wildlife experts say they are especially concerned about native wildlife.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.