"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He held the position for nearly ten years, when he returned to his native America during 1997.
- "You see the 60's, others see native America," he said.
- It is known in its native tropical America as sapucaia or castanha-de-sapucaia.
- The woman who writes about native America Added November 21, 2012.
- The size of the audience for "Native America Calling" is difficult to determine.
- "This was one of the most densely populated sites in Native America, so the resources are rich," he said.
- "Native America Calling" doesn't always elicit such anger and sorrow.
- Native America wants to talk about it.
- Native America in the twentieth century: an encyclopedia.
- He no longer has personal management or an exclusive recording contract, and he has become nearly invisible in his native America.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.