"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Between 1492 and 1494, one third of the native population on the island died.
- The native population throughout much of the island had little to do with the Japanese until well into 1943.
- The effect on the native population was not properly considered.
- In 2006, they formed around 15% of the native population.
- I don't want to make contact with the native population if we can avoid it.
- By the end of the century, almost the entire native population had been converted.
- It is estimated that the native population in 1500 was about 15,000.
- He also worked to improve the condition of the native population.
- The diseases had also an impact on the native population of the country.
- No immigrant ever came to this country and thought he or she would have a right to change the native population!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.