"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1804 he joined the 21st native infantry, and on 21 Sept. was promoted to a majority.
- "Then why didn't you stay and carry baggage for the 39th Native Infantry, instead of running all round the camp?"
- The 1st battalion of sepoy drafts, to which he belonged, became the 40th, and eventually the 33rd native infantry.
- A Terran captain of native infantry came over, saluting.
- Johnson was commissioned into the 5th Bengal Native Infantry in 1846.
- In 1824, they were designated as the 30th, 31st, 32nd & 33rd Madras Native Infantry respectively.
- On May 21 the 55th Native Infantry rose at Mardan.
- The regiment was raised in 1800 as a battalion of Madras Native Infantry.
- There were three battalions of Bengal Native Infantry stationed in or near the city.
- Under human officers, the North Uller Native Infantry would have stood firm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.