"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even more than language, she claimed that native art showed the inner heart of a culture.
- No lesson, none the less, could prevail against his native art.
- Certainly no one was talking or thinking about 'native American art.'
- "I would like to cause people to look at Native American art in slightly different ways than they might," he said.
- As a result, native arts like weaving continued to flourish in their original setting.
- But this is a transitional style, somewhere between the white man's painting and native Aboriginal art.
- The museum has one of the largest collections of native Indian art in the world.
- The museum has put on a number of excellent exhibitions of native art and culture over the last few years.
- It was the time of the great depression and Native American art began to receive increasing national attention.
- Native arts and crafts are sold at the event.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.