"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each year, a country or region is asked to promote its native artists.
- He tried to bring important new works native and strange artists on the stage.
- The native artists responded to the material they were working.
- For both traditional and contemporary Native artists, neither was a good place to be.
- At the beginning most of it was sung and performed by native artists.
- From the earliest days of artistic activity here down to the present there have been native artists as well.
- His art is a legacy to which many young Native artists look to for information of tradition and technical skills.
- Yet they give us a glimpse into the lives of early Native American artists.
- He had become a major influence for a generation of Native American artists.
- But of course it could not have been delivered, at least by such native artists in a time of cultural cold war.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.