"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Joseph now took up the work of home missions in his native province, sometimes preaching six or seven times a day.
- The jealousies caused by this protection helped him to eventually accept a position outside his native province.
- Many of his works are about his native province, Brittany.
- The provinces serve an important cultural role in China, as people tend to identify with their native province.
- Finally a royal order (1793) banished him to his native province.
- And he was able to do it in front of his family in his native province.
- After a time in a camp in his native province, he fled here to the other side of the country.
- The men were leading an armed rebellion against the central government in their native province of Baluchistan.
- In 1945, his native province became an autonomous socialist republic.
- However, Kurdish activists and politicians in his native province distanced themselves from him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.