"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The sound of native birds can be heard again too.
- Over 100 species of native birds have been seen and recorded within the garden.
- It is also used as a stop by native migratory birds.
- He tried to spot animals grazing but saw little beyond native birds that were too high up to study.
- It was established in 1970, to protect native birds and serve as a breeding ground for them.
- The next definitive series did not come out until 1960, the 15 values depicting various native birds.
- Then the native birds like eastern bluebirds have a problem.
- The site is also a haven for native and migratory birds.
- The island is home to a number of native birds, mostly re-introduced.
- We need to show that they are eating bushes down and affecting native birds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.