"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Native Americans were the first to live in the area.
- Native Americans were still in the area at that time.
- Native Americans had lived in the south for nearly 12,000 years.
- What happened to the native Americans who were living there?
- Native Americans made up the remaining 0.4% of the student body.
- Native Americans had asked for this to keep their families and communities together.
- Native Americans have lived in the city since its foundation.
- Native Americans across the country began to take increasing control of their own economic development.
- Native Americans have always recognized the way the earth works.
- Another possibility may be the use of fire by native Americans to clear land.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.