"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The native indians and the French took up the arms against the surprise attack.
- There were problems between the white settlers and the native Indians as more people began to move west.
- The remains of a few native Indians have also been discovered nearby.
- Five hundred native Indians were used as extras in the film.
- It was only in 1935 that native Indians were permitted to join the school.
- I think i'm right in saying that the native indians only took what they needed when it came to hunting buffalo.
- They continued to grow as more native Indians came home and others were accepted into the tribe.
- For a period of about 20 years, the justice administration was based on the laws of the native Indians.
- The result was a series of frequent attacks by the native Indians against settlers in the region.
- In fact, on his mother's side he was descended from fur traders and native Indians.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.