"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Especially when you're a Native woman running against a white man.
- Did you ever before see a native woman who looked like that?
- Some white men married native women to get control of their property.
- You know very well I don't allow native women in my hotel.
- Some of the young native women maybe, who they hear can be friendly, right?
- Even in the home, the Native woman was dependent on her husband.
- And like most native women, she's got too much flesh.
- She sees a native woman in the dream but cannot reach her.
- His father then married up to three different native Hawaiian women, having many other children by them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.